Hari ni.. tetiba jer rasa nak cuba rasa ce mana la rasa nyer crepe cake.. errmm tengok sangat2 menawan hati... tak tau plak rasa nyer cam na.. so, langkah pertama, aku seach le dia nyer resepi.. kalo tak tau resepi.. ce mana lerr nak wat.. kan kan kan.. cari nyer cari, jumpa resepi kat sini
4 eggs 1tbs sugar
a pinch of salt
200g all purpose flour.
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 drops vanilla
40g unsalted butter
200ml whip cream
2 tbs flour - i used custard flour
1 1/2 tbs cornstarch
4 egg yolks
2 tbs butter/margarine
vanilla essence How-to (crepe)
- 1.sift flour+baking powder together. melt butter and put aside.
- 2.in a separate bowl, mix eggs + 250ml milk + sugar well. add the flour mixture and amix well until combined. add in vanilla and the rest of the milk, combine.
- 3.add in melted butter and mix again. cover and let the batter rest inside the fridge for 30minutes- 2 hours
- 4.heat a nonstick pan and slightly oil the surface. wipe any excess oil. pour in a ladle full of your crepe batter and spread evenly as thin as possible. cook for 30 seconds and flip the crepe upside down and wait for 10 secs. remove your crepe from the pan and cover with a cling wrap to keep it moist.
- 5. repeat until you finish all the batter. you should get around 20 crepes. put the crepes aside to let them cool down.
1. make the custard. -using a heatproof bowl, heat milk in the microwave for 3 minutes. sift in cornstarch and flour , add in sugar and quickly whisk well to avoid lumps . add the egg yolks gradually and combine. put back the bowl of mixture into the microwave and reheat until it gets bubbly. take out and whisk the batter and reheat again. repeat this 3 times for a total of 5 minutes. take out the bowl, and add in butter and vanilla and mix well. leave it to cool .
2.in another bowl, beat cream at medium speed until cream starts to thicken, continue to beat until you get a soft peak. fold in the cream into the cooled custard until well combined.
assembling the cake
lay one crepe on a cake base / flat plate and spread the custard filling evenly on the surface. (not to thick) cover the filling with another crepe and repeat until you have used all the crepe. put your cake in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set and serve it cool.
happy trying! p/s the key to a good mille crepe is to have the crepes thinner than the cream layers. so that your fork can nicely cut thru it. good luck!
mula2 cam nih
....from kekwa22 with love....
“Jika tak dapat apa yang kita suka, belajarlah menyukai apa yg kita dapat… dan bersyukurlah dengan apa yang kita ada..”